Hello from the UK!

Neonexe

May 30, 2019
Hiya! I'm a 28 year old woman from the UK, getting back into playing Minecraft after I burnt out on Alpha way back when.
I was referred by Toebeanies who is already playing on your servers.

I can confirm i made this referall and vouch for her being a real adult person

• Magical
Reactions: merc
Do we get notified if we get declined or do you just sit here forever wondering?
There are a lot of ways to get in touch with us. Unfortunately this is not the correct one. Because of some questions in your user history along with several inconsistencies in the information you provided, we had been waiting to see how you interacted with the community before making a decision. We'll have to pass for now, but wish you the best.

There are a lot of ways to get in touch with us. Unfortunately this is not the correct one. Because of some questions in your user history along with several inconsistencies in the information you provided, we had been waiting to see how you interacted with the community before making a decision. We'll have to pass for now, but wish you the best.
no worries thanks for considering the request. crazy that ban report would of been when I was 14 I don't even remember that haha