hi :)

Sly_0ne

Aug 16, 2019
hello! just submited the aplication,

just wanted to introduce myself breifly. you can call me dan although i'd ratter you use my username. i'm french canadian but i went to highschool in english, i'm a bit rusty but i can manage no problem most fo the time. i'm from the province of québec and mincraft has been a hobby of mine for, oh i dont know, 4 or 5 years although i havent played it in about meabey 2 years but i recently started playing again just to find out that the server i used to play on was not online anymore (sad day) so i started looking for a new one. although i love playing online with other players, i hate when a server is over crowded so i looked for a server with a nice community that wasent that big. i was also looking for a server with an actual survival mode but its hard to find these days. to me rules are important so seeing a server that actually have some and that actually enforces them was a great find for me. anyways, i'm talking and talking but you'll eventually get to know me, i hope i can see yall online eventually :)