Hi everyone!

Terraformist

Iron Member
Iron Member
Dec 12, 2018
I'm fairly new to Minecraft, and I really like it. I'm 52, married and don't get out much. Generally because I like to do my own thing.

I like meeting new people, exploring and building in Minecraft, I draw and write and other artsy things for my own amusement mostly, but I keep feeling like I need to do something real with it before I get too old.

I like music (thanks to my insanely talented an beautiful wife), languages and cultures of all kinds (I don't speak any other languages, but I'm fascinated by them), and I'm a computer geek who's been puttering with code of a wide variety since the early Zork days when it was still a "text adventure" and Radio Shack made computers.

That's all I'm gonna say for now. If you're curious, yell at me. If not, I'll see you around!

I had a 1000 too! My first was a Color Computer. I had a tiny portable color tv for a monitor and cassette tape player for data storage.

Radio Shack had some awesome computers! King’s Quest series on a Tandy 1000!
My first PC was a Tandy 2000! I learned to read from that thing with Reader Rabbit, taught myself how to use it, as well as qbasic.