He shoots, he scores! He's registered!

tohasu

Apr 29, 2023
I've been in virtual worlds since about 2006 when I joined second life. I'm currently running two servers that support opensim grids on Osgrid and on Craft-World. About ten years ago I set up my first MC server for my grandkids and a few of their friends. They very quickly were adepts, running circles around me, building and scripting and I don't know what all. I continue to experiment with MC and currently run a Paper server with dynmapping. On the opensim grids I did some live voice acting and I like to build furniture and approximate replicas of famous modern houses from the 1950's - like Farnsworth House which is about 40 minutes away from where I live near Chicago. Getting approved on this server and getting to the point where I am able to write this introduction, has been one of the most difficult things I've ever done online. And I'm not even set up on the discord server yet. Clearly my skills need upgrading. I look forward to exploring BadWolf and meeting many of you virutally.

Thanks to those who have already helped me navigate the first steps.

tohasu