Hello everyone!

JaybeeBear

Sep 19, 2023
Hi!
My name is Jay, and most of my gaming is usually on competitive MOBA's or fighting games. However, in the meantime when I went to chill with friends or Im not in a super competitive mood I like to play MC. This server seems great for my tastes because with an age requirement there won't be as much drama or chaos from the children. My friend Jehsseu introduced me to this server and I would like to play with her. I'll be checking back soon to see your response and am I excited to join this community!

Hi!
My name is Jay, and most of my gaming is usually on competitive MOBA's or fighting games. However, in the meantime when I went to chill with friends or Im not in a super competitive mood I like to play MC. This server seems great for my tastes because with an age requirement there won't be as much drama or chaos from the children. My friend Jehsseu introduced me to this server and I would like to play with her. I'll be checking back soon to see your response and am I excited to join this community!
Approved! Welcome to BadWolfMC!