Hello humans <3

Corwin

Jul 18, 2019
Hey y'all.
Minecraft has always been my favorite game ever since I started in early Beta. I've been wanting to get back into recently, since no other game I've ever played has captivated me in such a childlike way. I love the creativity you can bring to it and all the different ways you can play it, but it's difficult to find a good community to play with.

I'm a graduate from the Berklee College of Music in Boston, and have been playing fiddle for 19 years, and have been on 4 self-produced national tours with my americana-swing band, Snaps for Sinners, since this past Winter. (for anyone who's interested:
) Games are my way of decompressing at night after a show or after a long day of travel, so I'll be logging in from all over the country while on my travels (usually in the depths of night)

As far as playstyle goes, I like laid back but sociable communities, where people can talk shop about world events and life without slinging slurs and hate speech like a lot of kids that play this game do because they think it's funny, servers where people work together on group projects or have friendly rivalries. I'm an adequate builder, and enjoy doing interior design for underground bases, making houses in giant trees, and building floating islands. Still trying to learn how to make a proper house that isn't just a stupid box. I also am quite a power gamer, and like to always have maxed out gear and figure out the most efficient ways to do the grind, so I can often be found making iron farms or mob grinders or auto farms (Happy to do all those for community use as well!)

Anyway,
Looking forward to meeting y'all,
All the best,
- Corwin Zekley