Hello There -cue Grievous-

sitharc

Mar 24, 2019
Heya, I'm Aaron, but my Minecraft is Sitharc, and I thought I'd give this place a try with my friend, CloudedFuture. I've been friends with him for over a decade now. We met on a Yugioh forum thanks to the Blue Eyes White Dragon in a way.

I'm 32, male, and straight. I love Star Wars among a bunch of other geeky things like History, LotR, pokemon, etc. I prefer gaming casually on my own pace as seeing the competitive and serious side of it quickly turned me away with how toxic it easily can get, even if that is just from a small vocal minority of the group. I have friends that are that serious about games, but we respect each other and they don't put me down for not playing at their level.

Can be fairly indecisive with what to build or how to, but love to do it when I can. I really love to just explore and help my friend(s). Need to get a Switch still, but other gaming atm with me is via 3ds or steam.

I like to collect novelty tshirts, action figures, and other things when I can and see stuff I really like. I tend to be rather introverted usually too and been having depression and anxiety to varying levels off and on over the years.

Hello There is cause one of my favorite characters is Kenobi.