Hello!

Jharris002

Sep 24, 2021
Hello my name is Jacob or Jharris002 in game. I love sailing, horror, video games just to name a few. I look forward to joining the group!

Sorry, we don't accept people with Hitler skins. We hope you find what you're looking for elsewhere.

Sorry, we don't accept people with Hitler skins. We hope you find what you're looking for elsewhere.
After looking back at my old skin i could understand how it could be mistaken as a Hitler skin. I have changed it to a different outfit Clown. from the Iowa Album. I do Appologize thta you thought i had a Hitler skin. Can you accept me into BADWOLFMC now please?

To be fair, before making the decision I consulted the community on the matter and the general consensus was that it was a Hitler skin or homage to, not just from the arm band, but also the distinctive mustache.

Given your little meltdown when you logged in today still as a guest, the non-apology here ("I apologize that you thought..."), the subsequent demand for acceptance both here and in private message, along with the fact that the person whose skin you still bear is famously known for saying “If Hilter walked in here today, I’d buy him a soda", the community collectively affirms that you might find a better fit elsewhere.